General request

Requests to the Examination Board can only be made individually. Always use the digital form. You can follow your request and all the correspondence in your My Info Portal. For more information visit Examination Board MijnHvA .

Non-regulation study path

Students who wish to follow a non-regulation study programme must take two steps.
First: fill out the Non Regular Programme form, discuss their motivation with their mentor and obtain the signature of the mentor.

The form can be used to request one of the following non-regular study paths.

  1. Two minors in the flexible programme
  2. Two specialisations in the flexible programme
  3. A free minor (i.e. a non- HvA minor)
  4. Internship in the fourth study year
  5. Extra minor (HvA minor)

Second: Make the request to the Examination Board for approval via the digital form above.
Please note: Include the NRP form as attachment to your request.
Choose the category: Modification degree programme Aanpassing studieprogramma