Hogeschool van Amsterdam

Incident reporting

Improper conduct?

You can report improper conduct to one of the AUAS confidential advisers. They will assist you and register your complaint anonymously. Improper conduct includes but is not limited to discrimination, abuse, bullying, sexual harassment and verbal aggression. 

File a report for someone else

You can also file a report on behalf of a colleague, fellow student or visitor, such as a supplier, temporary staffer or work placement student.

How are reports handled?

  • You will receive a confirmation of receipt.
  • If necessary, we will contact you to obtain further details.
  • The relevant person or organisation (for instance, the occupational health, safety and environment coordinator) will assess whether investigation is needed.
  • You will be notified when the case is closed.
Published by  Facility Services 18 February 2019