At the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS), you can make use of lockers for a day or year. The number of lockers per location is limited and conditions of use and agreements on terms, prices and security deposits may vary per location.
Terms and conditions
- Please note that specific terms and conditions apply for the Dr. Meurer building.
- Lockers are available for students at the Kohnstamm, Muller-Lulofs, Wibaut, Leeuwenburg, Fraijlemaborg and Nicolaes Tulp buildings. These can be rented per academic year for €15. To rent a locker, students should contact the Service Points of the Kohnstamm, Wibaut, Leeuwenburg or Fraijlemaborg building or the customer service desk of the Nicolaes Tulp building. The ticket must be validated at least one day in advance.
- No refunds are given if you terminate your annual locker rental before the year is up.
- When renting a locker for the day at the Benno Premsela, Koetsier Montaigne, Wibaut, Muller-Lulofs or Kohnstamm building, the lockers must be emptied before closing time. After closing time, all lockers will be released so they are once again available to others the following day. The day lockers can be opened with a validated student ID card.
- The locking systems of the lockers vary by location. They can be locked/opened with an AUAS card, key, number code or AUAS lock. Please note that private locks will be removed.
- At the end of each academic year, all lockers must be emptied and locks and keys handed in. This will give everyone an equal chance of renting a locker at the start of each academic year. Anything left behind in the lockers will be thrown away.
The AUAS is not liable for the loss or theft of items stored in the lockers.
For more information about lockers, please visit a Service Point or Customer Service Desk at your location.