Wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
To connect to the fast and secure Wi-Fi networks 'hva' and 'eduroam' you need to follow the steps below.
Please note: make sure you have an AUAS ID and an internet connection.
- STEP 1: Connect to the ‘HvA Open Wi-Fi’ network.
- STEP 2: A new window will open. If not, open your browser yourself. Click on ‘Connect’. By doing so you accept the terms and conditions.
- STEP 3: Open a new browser window and go to wifiportal.hva.nl This page automatically checks which operating system you use (e.g. Windows, Mac or Android).
- STEP 4*: Make sure that the correct operating system has been identified and click on ‘JoinNow’.
- STEP 5*: Enter the following combination: your AUAS ID@hva.nl (please note: this is not your email address) and your password (up to three times). The correct settings will now be downloaded.
Once you have completed these steps, your device will be automatically connected to the ‘hva’ or ‘eduroam’ network. If you are not connected automatically, connect to the network manually.
* Depending on the type of device you are using, steps 4 and 5 may be reversed.