Change of address notification

There are two addresses registered in Studielink:

  • your address registered in the Municipal Administration (GBA)
  • your correspondence address.

The correspondence address will be used by the AUAS for all communication. You can change this address yourself.
Your GBA address is submitted automatically by your municipality, you cannot change this yourself.

Published by  Administration Centre 6 January 2021