Abroad - study & internship
Sport Studies - track ISMB
Do you want to do an internship abroad or follow a minor abroad? Then the International office can inform and help you. On this page you can find all the information which is of importance before, during and after your time abroad.
Why go abroad?
Going abroad during your study programme is a very valuable experience, both on an educational and a personal level. You experience another education system or way of working, get to know a different country and culture, enlarge your chances at the labour market and make international friends and contacts.
The International Office can help you with:
- information about study options abroad;
- practical matters that you have to arrange before you go abroad for your minor or internship.
General requirements for an internship or minor abroad
- You should have sufficient ECTS (see exam rules/TER).
- Your internship or study programme has to be approved by the Internationalisation Coordinator.
- You should have approval from the Examination Board. For this you need to hand in an official request.