Lodging an appeal

Do you disagree with an examination board decision?

You may lodge an appeal with the Examination Appeals Board (COBEX) if you do not agree with a decision made by the Examination Board or by an examiner or examiners. Appealing against a decision may be done at COBEX via the digital service point: Objections, Appeals and Complaints Office.

For example appealling against a BSA

Have you received a negative binding study advice (BSA) with which you do not agree because, for example, you have earned sufficient credits or you are dealing with unforeseen personal circumstances? As indicated in the BSA notice that you will have received.

Published by  AZ editors FBE 17 March 2021