All AUAS students have an AUAS email account. This student email account is provided by Microsoft.
You are required to use this account, as it is linked to the address that your teachers, fellow students and the AUAS will use to send you important information about your programme. When you terminate your enrolment, your email address will remain available for another three months.
How to access your webmail
- Go to http://email.hva.nl
- Enter your AUAS ID@hva.nl and your password. Don’t confuse your AUAS ID with your AUAS email address.
- Click Sign in. You have logged into webmail.
What does your AUAS account include?
- An email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 50 GB of storage
- Secure connection (SSL)
- Spam filter
What can you do with your AUAS email account?
- Send and receive emails
- Send and receive attachments of up to 25 megabytes (MB) in size
- Forward your emails to another email address
- Open and send your email on most mobile devices
- Share your calendar with your fellow students
Read the introduction to Outlook’s features
You can use Webmail to access your email anywhere in the world.
How to set up your student email account on an Android device
How to set up an email account on an iPhone
How to set up an email account on an iPad
How to set up an email account in Outlook 2010